Monday, September 10, 2012

Farewell to Summer

This afternoon when I was running it sunk in....summer is really over.  I should start by saying I was born for summer.  I am a total beach bum and have been since diapers.  I lived at the beach the summer after college and loved every second of it.  Summertime is not just about the beach though. It's the warm weather clothes, outdoor parties and bright sunny days.  I will miss my summer time days but have plenty of incredible memories from the last 4 months to hold me over till next year!

Roof Top Lauriol Plaza days and nights

Fancy night out turned to "night of the noses"

My very first Annual Conference in Marco Island, Florida with such great coworkers

A relaxing couple of hours on the beach in Marco

Greatest Memorial Day Weekend/Birthday Weekend with friends

Lots of concerts!

Nats Games




Girls wine nights



Family Beach Trip to the Outer Banks

Week in Charleston

Tim McGraw/Kenny Chesney LOVE

Dewey



TLD

No comments:

Post a Comment