Monday, September 24, 2012

Weekend Recap


Getting out of bed this morning was horrible, I just wanted to stay cuddled up in my nice and warm bed all day.  Days like today made me miss college when I didn't schedule a class before 10 am. But since I am a big kid now I live for the weekends and try to enjoy every second.  This weekend wasn't necessarily one for the books but I still enjoyed a relaxing night with my roommate and our puppy loves (I babysat for Bo, my parents dog, all weekend), a big win for both of my teams, a fun night out in National Harbor with my girlfriends and a relaxing day in Georgetown to wrap everything up.  All in all I would say it was a successful one.  Happy Monday!


Thursday dinner club party
Girlfriends at Bobby McKeys

Two tired out babes

best way to end the weekend....sangria at the waterfront



TLD




No comments:

Post a Comment