Monday, September 10, 2012

In A Nut Shell

I am relatively new to the blogging world.  I have read a lot of blogs so I feel like I have an idea of where to begin...introduce myself.  I consider myself to be a passionate person. I love my family, friends, fashion, travel, food, design...all things that are blog worthy!  Below is a preview if you will of the things I will discuss and the things that are the most important to me.  ENJOY!


My Family

So my family is honestly the most important thing in the world to me.  They are the greatest people I know and I admire them all for such different reasons and could not ask for more.


My Roommates
I am so blessed to have the most such great roommates. We have so much fun together and I could not have put together a better group.


My Sweet Puppy
He may not be a puppy anymore (I consider him more of a polar bear) but he is the sweetest thing in the world.  Whenever I visit my parents I look forward to pulling into the driveway because I get the most loving hello ever.


My girlfriends
I do not know how I got so lucky to have the greatest group of girlfriends in the world.  I think I have a unique and special relationship with each one and I love that.  We are always looking for fun new adventures to do together so life is never boring!


My New Neighborhood!
In May I moved into Glover Park (with the girls above).  I LOVE IT.  It has been 4 months and every weekend a new adventure.  My summer was full of backyard barbecues, late night parties and couch snug sessions.  I am so excited for what's to come.

This is my life in a nut shell.  I am so excited for what's ahead and I can't wait to see where life takes me!

TLD


No comments:

Post a Comment